Click It: A Web Roundup
K-12 Open Source
Ed-tech administrators and teachers can join in the online conversation on open-source software at the K-12 Open Source Web site. The site, managed by Steve Hargadon, the director of the K12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking, includes information and resources on free computer software and content. From the home page, educators can connect to the K-12 Open Source social-networking forum, visit or add information to the wiki page, or subscribe to the group e-mail list. Almost 500 teachers are part of this active online community, and together they are helping one another find free and easy-to-use education software.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, NV, Las Vegas, NV
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Quincy School District
- Quincy School District, WA, Quincy, WA
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | District of Columbia Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington, DC