Click It: A Web Roundup
K-12 Open Source
Ed-tech administrators and teachers can join in the online conversation on open-source software at the K-12 Open Source Web site. The site, managed by Steve Hargadon, the director of the K12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking, includes information and resources on free computer software and content. From the home page, educators can connect to the K-12 Open Source social-networking forum, visit or add information to the wiki page, or subscribe to the group e-mail list. Almost 500 teachers are part of this active online community, and together they are helping one another find free and easy-to-use education software.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY