Click It: A Web Roundup
The Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education has pulled together a site that provides administrators with a wide range of ed-tech materials and resources. EdITLib is a database of peer-reviewed articles, reports, and conference papers related to the field of educational technology and e-learning. So far, more than 20,000 papers and videos have been added to the site’s archives. To view a full listing of the materials, you’ll need a paid membership to AACE. Many of the resources, however, including some of the site’s videos and PowerPoints, are offered free of charge, although some may require registration.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador