Click It: A Web Roundup
Deadlines to accept college admission are looming for many high school seniors. While some feel pressured to make the right choice, one Web site could help in the decision-making process. Unigo, a site made up of peer-to-peer student reviews, gives prospective college students access to hundreds of universities without ever having to step on campus. The site functions similarly to a social media site, where students can share personal viewpoints through written reviews or photo and video posts. The site’s creator, Jordan Goldman, said he created Unigo with the hope that students, not admissions officers, would shape the perceptions of their schools. All of the reviews submitted to Unigo are reviewed by a staff of editors, so the materials are checked for accuracy.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- South Butler County School District, Saxonburg, PA
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador