Click It: A Web Roundup
This online periodical serves as a go-to resource for any middle or high school history teacher. The online journal, which was created in 2004 by the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, connects classrooms with the work of professional historians on a variety of U.S. history topics. Issues are released quarterly and provide teachers with lesson plans, readings, and historians’ perspectives on major American events, such as The Great Depression and The Civil War. Students can also get involved online by e-mailing questions to the site’s archivist or following History Now on Facebook or Twitter.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy