Click It: A Web Roundup
Extra help for classroom assignments and tests is a click away with Funnel Brain. The site uses collaborative learning to help reinforce lessons taught in the classroom. As a test-prep tool, teachers can create online practice exams and flashcards. Students can enroll in a specific class with an e-mail address and password. Similar to a wiki page, or collaborative Web site, everyone in the group can edit or create materials. An entire class can share notes or provide feedback to tricky questions they don’t understand, all before exam day.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI