Click It: A Web Roundup
Extra help for classroom assignments and tests is a click away with Funnel Brain. The site uses collaborative learning to help reinforce lessons taught in the classroom. As a test-prep tool, teachers can create online practice exams and flashcards. Students can enroll in a specific class with an e-mail address and password. Similar to a wiki page, or collaborative Web site, everyone in the group can edit or create materials. An entire class can share notes or provide feedback to tricky questions they don’t understand, all before exam day.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy