Click It: A Web Roundup
PD In Focus
This professional development site for educators uses streaming video to show how teaching skills can be integrated into the classroom. The site, established by the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD), contains a library of videos that are accessed with a username and password. New users can test out the program for free with a seven-day trial, or school officials can set-up paid accounts for continual use. The video topics include training on English-language learning, literacy strategies, differentiated teaching, and motivating learners.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL