Click It: A Web Roundup
Teachers looking for easy-to-use classroom wikis with privacy and security settings should take a look at Edmodo. The micro-blogging site allows classes to share homework assignments, conversations, and class notes all behind a secure, password-protected username. For every new wiki, or collaborative Web page, created, a teacher or administrator must provide their students with a unique code to access to the page. For first-time users, Edmodo’s ‘docs’ page has a helpful guide that walks teachers through the process of building a wiki page. Also, the site’s clean layout and design make it easy to begin adding content to a wiki the first time you use it.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Trenton Public Schools, Trenton, NJ
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong