Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA