Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Windham Path Academy, Willimantic, CT
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador