Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Teacher (Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten, 2017-18)
- The Primary School - new education & health model, East Palo Alto, CA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong