Click It: A Web Roundup
Ed-tech leaders can communicate and collaborate online through this social networking site created by Steve Hargadon, director of the K-12 Open Technologies Initiative at the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Almost 20,000 ed-tech professionals have joined the site already, and they use it to ask and answer questions, share ideas, and post new media content to the community forum. A feature called “Classroom 2.0 LIVE,” allows users to participate in real-time virtual conferences, which are held throughout the year on a variety of ed-tech topics.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Certified High School Teacher/English
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy