Click It: A Web Roundup
The Mighty Authors site helps develop writing skills in K-12 students. With a home computer, students can edit and print out copies of their written work for free, or, for a set fee, parents can order professionally bound copies of their child’s story. Students can access the site from home with an individual account, or an entire classroom can sign on through an educational account. Publishing options are not limited to books; postcards, yearbooks, and calendars can also be made on the site. Mighty Authors helps a child be a storyteller, literary agent, and publisher.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Windham Path Academy, Willimantic, CT
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR