Click It: A Web Roundup
Learning In Hand
While mobile electronic devices are often viewed as a classroom nuisance, some teachers have found practical ways they can be used as teaching aids. Learning In Hand, a free how-to site, shows teachers the many practical instructional uses for a cellphone or MP3 player. By downloading a software application or podcast, a smartphone quickly turns into a learning tool for math or science teachers. The site demonstrates a number of ways to bring technology into the classroom, and its up-to-date blog keeps readers posted on educational developments in mobile technology.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Senior Project Engineer
- Baltimore County Public Schools, Towson, MD
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY