Click It: A Web Roundup
One way classrooms can "go green" is by teaching responsible environmental stewardship. A new site, called Classroom Earth, incorporates this important lesson into a variety of high school subjects. The site contains a database of tools for project-based learning, including interactive lab activities, lesson plans, and news articles. Teachers can also learn about new environmental-teaching grants or green teaching skills on the site’s professional-development page.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong