Click It: A Web Roundup
One way classrooms can "go green" is by teaching responsible environmental stewardship. A new site, called Classroom Earth, incorporates this important lesson into a variety of high school subjects. The site contains a database of tools for project-based learning, including interactive lab activities, lesson plans, and news articles. Teachers can also learn about new environmental-teaching grants or green teaching skills on the site’s professional-development page.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong