Click It: A Web Roundup
One way classrooms can "go green" is by teaching responsible environmental stewardship. A new site, called Classroom Earth, incorporates this important lesson into a variety of high school subjects. The site contains a database of tools for project-based learning, including interactive lab activities, lesson plans, and news articles. Teachers can also learn about new environmental-teaching grants or green teaching skills on the site’s professional-development page.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy