Click It: A Web Roundup
The International Education and Resource Network, or iEARN, is a project-based-learning site that connects more than 20,000 classrooms in 115 countries. The projects place students in a cross-cultural exchange, while also developing important computer, multimedia, and Internet skills. The network includes more than 150 different collaborative projects, but the goal of each is the same: to use technology to improve the quality of life worldwide.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL