Click It: A Web Roundup
The International Education and Resource Network, or iEARN, is a project-based-learning site that connects more than 20,000 classrooms in 115 countries. The projects place students in a cross-cultural exchange, while also developing important computer, multimedia, and Internet skills. The network includes more than 150 different collaborative projects, but the goal of each is the same: to use technology to improve the quality of life worldwide.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador