Click It: A Web Roundup
Wiggio was started by two college students who were frustrated with class assignments that involved group work. That frustration led them to create a site that tackles the communication challenges of group projects. With an e-mail address and a password, a group leader can sign in to Wiggio and set up an account for free. Then, members join the online group to begin organizing and assigning tasks. With Wiggio, members can schedule group meetings, upload documents to an online file folder, send out shared messages, and chat live with others in the group, all without having to be in the same room. Groupwide messages can even be sent to a cellphone for an instant update or reminder. Wiggio also has a number of tools for helping groups work better and more efficiently.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- Esmeralda County School District, Goldfield, NV
- Dean of Student Support
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Assistant Principal of Operations: El Paso
- IDEA Public Schools, El Paso, TX