Click It: A Web Roundup
The Exploratorium Museum in San Francisco was one of the first museums in the country to build a Web site that encourages education through curious exploration. Museum officials started building the site in 1993, and it now attracts more than 20 million visitors a year. Both teachers and students can log on for ideas that can be easily integrated into classroom learning. More than 500 downloadable Web pages contain step-by-step directions for classroom science experiments. The site also offers high-resolution pages with interactive Flash presentations on a number of science subjects. If you can’t decide where to begin, click on the orange button on the bottom of the home page. Even though it says “Don’t push this button,” it will take you to a random page on the site where you can start your adventure.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lowongan Kerja BUMN PT Angkasa Pura II Terbaru
- PT Angkasa Pura II, Jakarta, Ja, Indonesia
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Bellevue School District, Bellevue, WA