Click It: A Web Roundup
Microsoft’s Innovative Teachers Network
The Innovative Teachers Network is a Microsoft-sponsored site designed to connect educators from around the globe. A free registration process is required to access the site, but it takes only a few minutes. Teachers and school administrators can benefit from the open-source network of information. Classroom curriculum is ready for use, as well as professional development material for peer-to-peer coaching. The Innovative Teachers Network also offers a community forum where anyone can “meet” to discuss teaching issues.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy