Click It: A Web Roundup
Microsoft’s Innovative Teachers Network
The Innovative Teachers Network is a Microsoft-sponsored site designed to connect educators from around the globe. A free registration process is required to access the site, but it takes only a few minutes. Teachers and school administrators can benefit from the open-source network of information. Classroom curriculum is ready for use, as well as professional development material for peer-to-peer coaching. The Innovative Teachers Network also offers a community forum where anyone can “meet” to discuss teaching issues.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Director – Office of Curriculum and Assessment
- Ohio Department of Education, Columbus, OH
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL