Click It: A Web Roundup
Microsoft’s Innovative Teachers Network
The Innovative Teachers Network is a Microsoft-sponsored site designed to connect educators from around the globe. A free registration process is required to access the site, but it takes only a few minutes. Teachers and school administrators can benefit from the open-source network of information. Classroom curriculum is ready for use, as well as professional development material for peer-to-peer coaching. The Innovative Teachers Network also offers a community forum where anyone can “meet” to discuss teaching issues.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Bilingual or ELL)
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL