Click It: A Web Roundup
Classroom technology novices may find it helpful to take note of success stories. The Northwest Educational Technology Consortium (NETC) set up a site called Classrooms@Work, Tools@Hand to provide detailed examples showing how teachers from grades K- 12 have adapted technology into their lesson plans. Each personal success story breaks down the process of planning and integration needed to develop a successful technology-enriched learning environment.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL