Click It: A Web Roundup
Classroom technology novices may find it helpful to take note of success stories. The Northwest Educational Technology Consortium (NETC) set up a site called Classrooms@Work, Tools@Hand to provide detailed examples showing how teachers from grades K- 12 have adapted technology into their lesson plans. Each personal success story breaks down the process of planning and integration needed to develop a successful technology-enriched learning environment.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA