Click It: A Web Roundup
Classroom technology novices may find it helpful to take note of success stories. The Northwest Educational Technology Consortium (NETC) set up a site called Classrooms@Work, Tools@Hand to provide detailed examples showing how teachers from grades K- 12 have adapted technology into their lesson plans. Each personal success story breaks down the process of planning and integration needed to develop a successful technology-enriched learning environment.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA