Click It: A Web Roundup
Classroom technology novices may find it helpful to take note of success stories. The Northwest Educational Technology Consortium (NETC) set up a site called Classrooms@Work, Tools@Hand to provide detailed examples showing how teachers from grades K- 12 have adapted technology into their lesson plans. Each personal success story breaks down the process of planning and integration needed to develop a successful technology-enriched learning environment.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA