Click It: A Web Roundup
Learn Out Loud
Learn Out Loud is a one-stop-shop for audio and video materials that can be used either inside or outside the classroom. There is a wide selection of audio books, lectures, and speeches that can be uploaded to an iPod or streamed live to a desktop. The homepage hosts a demonstration video that will familiarize users with the site’s many functions. Some media content must be purchased for a fee, but the “free stuff” section gives you open access to thousands of audio and video files at no cost. Additionally, a special kids’ section provides age-appropriate learning tools to complement any classroom lesson plan.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy