Click It: A Web Roundup
Part of teaching students how to use technology to learn includes educating students about how to safely navigate the Internet. Cyber Smart is a free, Web-based curriculum that helps teach responsible, effective Internet-safety skills to students. The K-12 lesson plans cover a variety of topics, including social networking, cyberbullying, and search engine use. Teachers can also log on to Cyber Smart to improve their Web skills. By downloading a free educator toolbar, teachers can access an assortment of online tools, library resources, and classroom coursework every time they open their Internet browsers.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA