NY sets up website for problems with student exams
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York education officials say they've set up a website for reporting tips about cheating or other problems with the state's school testing program.
Education Department Commissioner John King Jr. says more than five million students take exams every year and the results are critical to improving the performance of schools.
He says his department must handle any complaints of fraud or impropriety efficiently to ensure the testing program isn't compromised.
The new "Test Security and Educator Integrity" site is set up to take tips about problems and comments about improving the program.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Apprentice School Leader, Instruction
- Mastery Charter Schools, Multiple Locations
- Permanent Building Substitutes - Elementary Level
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT