Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY
- Certified High School Teacher/Science
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI