Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- PRINCIPAL - CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL
- Boulder Valley School District, Lafayette, CO
- Principal - Chappelow K-8 Arts School
- Weld County School District 6, Greeley, CO
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador