Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- HEAD OF SCHOOL
- The Philadelphia School, Philadelphia, PA
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA