Virtual Trends: Higher Education
A survey of college presidents shows an expectation that online coursetaking will continue to expand. The percentage represents those saying more than half their undegraduate students have taken or are likely to take an online course.
Vol. 05, Issue 03, Page 50
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR, CERTIFICATED ASSIGNMENTS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY