Too often, techie talk can leave educators scratching their heads in confusion. The purpose of this site is to break down complex technology terms or concepts into plain English.
Commoncraft uses cartoon-cutout presentations and gives educators step-by-step instruction about the latest technology terms and concepts. Its most popular videos offer instruction on RSS feeds, wikis, blogs, and Web search strategies.
Each video is free to view and share online, but purchase of a licensing agreement is required for reuse of the materials in professional presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland