This free social-organizing service connects classroom and home through online communities.
Parents join school groups that can be set up by teachers or PTA members. Each group has its own interactive calendar and live message board, listing classroom announcements and events.
Teachers and parents say the site has helped bridge the communication gap that often exists between what is going on in school and what happens at home.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL