Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Certified High School Teacher/Science
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy