Classroom Inc. simulates workforce environments for a host of careers, including medical doctor, lawyer, and banker, using specialized computer games.
A middle or high school student can play the role of a lawyer, for instance, to get a glimpse of the skills necessary for that profession. Educators can choose software programs that simulate more than a dozen professions, and while the jobs may vary depending on the computer software, each game is designed to reinforce skills in reading, writing, and math.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY