This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL