This organization uses hands-on experiences to teach students how to serve as technology help-desk assistants for their schools.
The program, which operates in several states and serves tens of thousands of students in schools with limited technology funding, offers three training programs that vary based on the skill level of the students.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- West York Area School District, York, PA
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT