With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Head of School
- Roses in Concrete, Oakland, CA
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- ELEM ED 4
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL