With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy