With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA