With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR