With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Content Developer - Education
- LRP Publications, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Certified High School Teacher/Science
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Director II, Program Evaluation
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, VA