With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy