With advances in Internet-based multimedia and computer programming, digital storytelling is making its way into K-12 classrooms.
The University of Houston has set up this site as a guide to help educators start programs to encourage students to use digital tools to tell stories.
A variety of story examples on the site can be viewed for free, and a helpful toolbar takes users from an idea, to story creation, and finally to the digital-production stage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Executive Director of Secondary Education
- School District of Indian River County, Vero Beach, FL
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador