This site offers free curriculum and online project-based-learning tools that connect to classrooms from nearly 200 countries.
Once users enter the password-protected site, they can post or view classroom videos, check on education news, register for global student projects, or participate in the site’s “Door to Diplomacy” scholarship challenge, which is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
Global SchoolNet’s ultimate goal is to connect students and teachers from around the world to bridge cultural divides.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA