This online library of PBS media is a simple tool educators can use to integrate videos, photographs, and other digital features into classroom lesson plans.
Just use a keyword phrase to search a database of multimedia resources, which are organized by grade level. Educators can find video segments from popular PBS programs such as “Nova,” “Frontline,” “Design Squad,” and “The American Experience”; lesson plans and flash presentations complement many of these videos.
First-time users are allowed a few test searches before they must register under a free username and password. Once a user is registered, he or she can save the multimedia content to a personal profile and use it in class presentations.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Certified High School Teacher/English
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Content Developer - Education
- LRP Publications, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy