As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Laurel School District, Laurel, MS
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- SpecEd Emotional Disabilities Teacher, MS/HS
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Falls Church, VA