As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Certified High School Teacher/English
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI