As this social-networking site for teenagers and younger adolescents grows, its creators are hoping teachers will sign on to connect with their students. Recently, the site launched an education development program that it says will create an interactive and online classroom experience.
Glogster functions primarily as a post-it board of information, pictures, video, and music. A personal page, or Glog, often reflects its creator, displaying a visual collection of interests, ideas, and personality.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA