This site works to connect generous donors with educators in need of technology products. After setting up a detailed lesson plan, teachers add wish-list items, such as digital cameras, overhead projectors, and interactive whiteboards, to their accounts. Then, corporate and individual donors shop around until they find a cause they want to support.
Once a wish is granted, Digital Wish verifies the wish by contacting the school administration. Each donated item is shipped directly to the school as soon as a payment is processed. In addition to acting as an online charity, the site offers educators ideas on independent fundraising campaigns and grant-writing efforts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Certified High School Teacher/English
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for Independent Receivers in New York State
- New York State Education Department, NY