Youth Technology Support Collaborative
Utilizing tech-savvy students to build and maintain school technology programs can save money, build students’ leadership skills, and improve technological capacity. So administrators and ed-tech leaders looking for ways to deploy students for school IT needs should consult this site.
Its “School Decision-Maker’s Guide to Student Technology Support Programs” helps set goals, recommends what types of programs work best based on budgets, and links to Web resources that outline how to get student tech-support programs going.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Chief Inclusion Officer
- Ithaca City School District, NY
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA