Youth Technology Support Collaborative
Utilizing tech-savvy students to build and maintain school technology programs can save money, build students’ leadership skills, and improve technological capacity. So administrators and ed-tech leaders looking for ways to deploy students for school IT needs should consult this site.
Its “School Decision-Maker’s Guide to Student Technology Support Programs” helps set goals, recommends what types of programs work best based on budgets, and links to Web resources that outline how to get student tech-support programs going.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Bilingual or ELL)
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates