An open source of classroom curricula, Curriki links educators from across the world with shared educational materials and resources. Founded in 2004 by Sun Microsystems, Curriki now operates as an open-source site. There are more than 40,000 registered users on the site and 18,000 pieces of curriculum content within its repository. It’s possible for educators to assemble, edit, and print lesson plans or entire textbooks from what is available. Aside from its robust offering of K-12 curricula, the site also serves as a resource for education leaders seeking articles on technology issues affecting schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy