Encyclopedia of Educational Technology
This online encyclopedia offers explanations for hundreds of ed-tech topics and terms. Still not sure how to vodcast or podcast? What exactly is a virtual high school? What’s a classroom wiki? If you’re looking for answers to these kinds of questions, this is a good place to visit.
The encyclopedia is written and edited by professors and graduate students at the department of educational technology at San Diego State University. Most of the articles on the site contain some type of multimedia learning aid, and each article links users to a handful of related Web sites.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director II, Program Evaluation
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, VA
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Certified High School Teacher/Science
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Content Developer - Education
- LRP Publications, Palm Beach Gardens, FL