The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy