The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV