The National Urban Technology Center
For more than a decade, the National Urban Technology Center, or Urban Tech, has pursued the mission of providing underfunded school systems and communities with a variety of technology programs. Now, the organization is working to improve the technology skills of inner-city students to help them advance their academic and workforce potential. The organization’s SEEDTech program, for instance, establishes computer-training centers in schools and community centers across the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Assistant Professor of Evaluation
- Boston College - Lynch School of Education, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA