Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO