Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Senior Project Engineer
- Baltimore County Public Schools, Towson, MD
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong