Q&A: Ask the Expert
Lessons From Texas
Digital Directions' Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Jim Hirsch, the associate superintendent for academic and technology services for the Plano, Texas, school system. The discussion included conversations about the district's performance management system, work on the school's student portal, and the upgrade of the district's wireless infrastructure.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong