Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed Tech Priorities
An interview with Bob Moore, the executive director of information technology for the 20,000-student Blue Valley public schools in Overland Park, Kan.
Mr. Moore talks about important issues in educational technology such as managing costs in a growing district and identifying the best ways for technology to support what is going on in classrooms.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA