A federal lawsuit alleges that the online education provider K12 Inc. misled investors, and says that the company's former CEO benefited by selling off stock before the company's stock price fell. (April 14, 2014)
Simulations designed to make students communicate and work with others to solve problems are receiving new attention in K-12 testing, despite questions about cost, reliability, and validity. (March 10, 2014)
Digital Education Blog
EdTech Researcher Blog
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Eduator, Italy